Today I spent 4 hours weaving, just for a change, and one hour blending colours for the red escarpment shape. My plan is to try to weave 1/2 of this shape and across the tapestry tomorrow. I have decided to set a deadline of Friday 18th to finish. I am looking forward to exploring around Kyneton and give the dining room, which is my studio at the moment, a break. The pictures below represent the progress of 42 1/2 hours. Amazingly, I still like the design. I haven't worked out if my sticking to the task is dedication, stupidity, bloody-mindedness or not wanting to be beaten.
I wish I knew how to put pictures side by side. The bottom of the 2nd picture is a bit dark and I am glad I wove one of Albert Namajira's ghost gums given what has happened to them.