|Bobbins used for weaving the Picasso image|
I have finally finished the first assignment which I found very challenging, but enjoyable. I also finished Miro and the sewing of the lines across the image took ages and was more difficult than I imagined. Here they are, hopefully. As you can see I wove the Picasso separately because I thought the hatching would work better vertically.
I have managed to download both which is an improvement on my last attempt at adding photos. However I now need to work out how to make them level. I have done it but it was accidental
During the past week I have been to see a couple of exhibitions before they close. I went the Sensorial Loop at Storey Hall and after that I went to see the Analog Digital at the First Site gallery downstairs at RMIT.
Both were worth the visit but the Analog... had more fashion than in other years.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.